Beiträge von hiker

Aber jetzt habe ich ein anderes Problem. Das Update 283C37784R wurde in der Werkstatt geladen, und als ich das Auto abholte, lief das OTA-Update (Bild) noch im Hintergrund. Als ich das Auto ausschaltete, war dieses Update noch nicht beendet. Jetzt zeigt mir das System weder an, dass dieses Update erfolgreich abgeschlossen wurde, noch hat sich die aktuelle Softwareversion (es ist immer noch 283C37784R) oder das Datum des letzten Updates geändert. Erfordert ein solches Update (im Bild) auch eine Änderung der Softwareversion?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

hiker

Hallo,

Vielen Dank für eure Hilfe.

Ich habe einen Clio Intens TCe 90 (Herstellungsdatum 11. 2020). Zusatzausstattung sind Parksensoren vorne und hinten und 360 Grad Kamera. Nun frage ich mich, wie lange das Auto eingeschaltet sein sollte, damit dieses OTA Update erfolgreich heruntergeladen wird.

Wenn man das Auto mitten im Vorgang ausschaltet, wird dann der Download an der Stelle fortgesetzt, an der er unterbrochen wurde, oder beginnt er von vorne, wenn das Auto wieder eingeschaltet wird?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

hiker

Hi,

Today, they finally installed the latest update (37784R) at another service center (it took them almost eight hours). When I picked up the car, an OTA update was still running in the background, which, despite the half-hour drive home, is still not completed. I turned off and locked the car when I got home. I'm a little worried why it is taking so long and if it will even complete successfully.

Thanks Neek! It was clear to me too that they were just looking for excuses, but I gave them a chance. Now I will find another service and keep my fingers crossed that they solve the problem.

Thanks for the quick reply. I basically went to the workshop saying that my screen freezes every now and then and that they should fix the problem with a software update (because it hasn't been updated since June 2022). Regarding the update, I was told that this is the last update in Slovenia. But they offered to replace the screen if it continued to freeze.

Hello,
    I also have the following software version 283C39788R dated 23.6.2022. I have a notification on the screen that there is a new update available, but when I click on it, nothing happens.
    After visiting the workshop, they told me that I have the latest valid version in the country of Slovenia and that they do not upload newer updates because the next update will cause the screen to freeze. When I showed them the list of newer OTA updates (from this forum), they said that these updates are possible abroad, but they don't download them in Slovenia. I wonder if this is true or if these updates are distributed all over Europe?