Update Easy Link

• Hello,
    I also have the following software version 283C39788R dated 23.6.2022. I have a notification on the screen that there is a new update available, but when I click on it, nothing happens.
    After visiting the workshop, they told me that I have the latest valid version in the country of Slovenia and that they do not upload newer updates because the next update will cause the screen to freeze. When I showed them the list of newer OTA updates (from this forum), they said that these updates are possible abroad, but they don't download them in Slovenia. I wonder if this is true or if these updates are distributed all over Europe?

• It is not true. 283C39788R it is an old software and they must help you upgrade, bust they afraid because many units damaged in upgrade and perhaps they don't know how.

Das ist nicht wahr. 283C39788R es ist eine alte Software und sie müssen Ihnen helfen, zu aktualisieren, aber sie haben Angst, weil viele Einheiten in Upgrade beschädigt und vielleicht wissen sie nicht, wie.

Renault Talisman Initiale Paris 1.6 130 HP EDC

Kämpfen, wenn du es haben willst. Bedaure nicht, wenn du verlierst oder aufgibst...

*** Wenn meine Antwort für Sie hilfreich war, drücken Sie den Like-Button. ****

• Thanks for the quick reply. I basically went to the workshop saying that my screen freezes every now and then and that they should fix the problem with a software update (because it hasn't been updated since June 2022). Regarding the update, I was told that this is the last update in Slovenia. But they offered to replace the screen if it continued to freeze.

• Complete wrong approach for solve the problem.

The display is just a dumb item for show the information sent by Easy Link unit. For freezing image can't be the display problem, it is the Easy Link hardware or software problem. First an upgrade and check if problem persist and if problem continue then it is hardware problem and need change Easy Link unit.

Search another service because they are stupid.

Ein völlig falscher Ansatz zur Lösung des Problems.

Das Display ist nur ein dummes Ding, um die vom Easy Link-Gerät gesendeten Informationen anzuzeigen. Wenn das Bild einfriert, kann das nicht am Display liegen, sondern an der Easy Link Hardware oder Software. Führen Sie zunächst ein Upgrade durch und prüfen Sie, ob das Problem weiterhin besteht. Wenn das Problem weiterhin besteht, handelt es sich um ein Hardwareproblem und Sie müssen die Easy Link-Einheit austauschen.

Suchen Sie einen anderen Service, weil sie dumm sind.

Kämpfen, wenn du es haben willst. Bedaure nicht, wenn du verlierst oder aufgibst...

• Hey Hiker,

latest EasyLink Software ID is 37784.

Regards

Udo

Captur Initiale Paris TCe 155 EDC PF Euro 6d-temp - Produktionsdatum 09.07.2020
    Biton Black-Pearl mit Dach in Highland-Grau
    Lederpolsterung „Initiale Paris“ Sattler Grau
    Tempomat mit adaptiver Geschwindigkeitsregelung, Autobahn- und Stauassistent, Dekorpaket „Innenharmonie“ - Sattler Grau

Softwareversion 283C34671R per Produktion, 283C31374 seit 23.10.2020, 283C34892R seit 07.03.2021, 283C34331 seit 19.08.2021

• There it also 283C37565R which appears on 03-Aug-2023 but so far no one install it.

Es gibt auch 283C37565R, das am 03-Aug-2023 erscheint, aber bisher hat es niemand installiert.

• Hallo NeeK,

37565 is for new Radios only like 36433 (01.2023).

die 37565 ist nur für neue Radios wie bei 36433 (01.2023.

Liebe Grüße

Udo

Captur Initiale Paris TCe 155 EDC PF Euro 6d-temp - Produktionsdatum 09.07.2020
    Biton Black-Pearl mit Dach in Highland-Grau
    Lederpolsterung „Initiale Paris“ Sattler Grau
    Tempomat mit adaptiver Geschwindigkeitsregelung, Autobahn- und Stauassistent, Dekorpaket „Innenharmonie“ - Sattler Grau

Softwareversion 283C34671R per Produktion, 283C31374 seit 23.10.2020, 283C34892R seit 07.03.2021, 283C34331 seit 19.08.2021

• Hi,

Today, they finally installed the latest update (37784R) at another service center (it took them almost eight hours). When I picked up the car, an OTA update was still running in the background, which, despite the half-hour drive home, is still not completed. I turned off and locked the car when I got home. I'm a little worried why it is taking so long and if it will even complete successfully.

• hiker Gratulation zur neuen Easy Link Software per OTA!

Kannst Du ein paar Infos zu deinem Clio geben? Baujahr usw.

Freuen uns immer wenn Clio Fahrer außerhalb von Deutschland sich hier auch ins Forum einbringen.

Kannst Du bitte deine Beiträge mit Deepl ins deutsche übersetzten?

Dies erspart den Usern, die nicht zun 100% in Englisch fit sind, es zu übersetzten?

Vielen Dank für deine Mühe.

hiker Congratulations on the new Easy Link software via OTA!

Can you give us some information about your Clio? Year of manufacture etc.

We are always happy when Clio drivers outside of Germany contribute to the forum.

Can you please translate your posts into German using Deepl?

This saves the users who are not 100% fit in English from having to translate it?

Thank you very much for your effort.

Clio Edition One, TCe 100 , Iron-Blau, Easy-Parking incl. der 360°-Kamera, incl. Scheibenbremsen hinten,,

Totenwinkel-Warner,EASY LINK 9,3" incl. BOSE, Haifisch-Antenne ....